Ranger Creek Brewing & Distilling has partnered with Saving a Hero's Place to release a limited first-edition Thin Blue Line bottle on July 14th, 2018. Only 450 bottles will be bottled and sold as part of an exclusive .36 Straight Bourbon single barrel release, with a portion of the funds raised being donated to Saving a Hero's Place Inc. to further help their mission to honor first responders killed in the line of duty.
Thin Blue Line Bottle Release
Benefiting Saving a Hero's Place, Inc.
- .36 Texas Straight Bourbon Single Barrel (375ml)
- Limited 2018 release with 450 bottles, $69+tax per bottle
- Available only at Ranger Creek gift shop, starting at Launch Party on July 14th
- Four bottles max per person, pre-order available here
- Portion donated to Saving a Hero's Place, Inc.
- Launch Party: Saturday, July 14th, 6-9PM at Ranger Creek Brewstillery (details below)